School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana (SEB LU)
Kardeljeva ploscad 17
Conference’s venue is at the School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana. Please see Google maps for directions.
Public transport in Ljubljana
- Bus routes no. 13 (Sostro) and no. 20 (Nove Stožice); you may get in at the bus stop Turist, Dalmatinova or Bavarski dvor (bus stops in the city centre), the exit bus stop is KARDELJEVA PLOŠČAD
- Bus routes no. 6 (Črnuče), no. 8 (Brnčičeva) or no. 11 (Ježica); you may get in at the bus stop Konzorcij, Ajdovščina or Bavarski dvor (bus stops in the city centre), the exit bus stop is MERCATOR
Map of daily city public transport is available here.
Users with smart phones with Android 5.0 or higher can install the mobile app Urbana, offering everything that the Urbana card offers.
More information is available here.
Urbana – Smart City Card
Transport connections to Ljubljana
The established road traffic infrastructure allows easy access to Ljubljana and the Central Slovenia region, in addition to good railway and air traffic connections. Further information is available at:
- Avtobusna postaja Ljubljana d.d. (Bus Station Ljubljana)
- Slovenske železnice (Slovenian Railways)
- Letališče Jožeta Pučnika Ljubljana (Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport)
General leaflet about public transport in Ljubljana in available on this link.