Registration closed on 26 February 2018.
Participants were requested to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements. Please find some practical tips below.
We advised participants to stay at the EMOS Workshop venue (the Hotel Elephant – Slon). We have reserved a limited number of rooms with special rates:
– Economy rooms (98 EUR per room for one person, breakfast included);
– Comfort rooms (109 EUR per room for one person, breakfast included or 119 EUR per room for two people, breakfast included).
The rooms were held until 22 February 2018. Please contact hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries if rooms are still available.
Hotel guests are allowed to drive up to the hotel to unload luggage. Then the hotel staff take the car in a nearby garage and bring it back at the agreed time (charge of 20 EUR per day, a preliminary reservation is required).
- Hotel City Ljubljana *** (6 min walking distance)
Participants could stay at the Hotel City Ljubljana. The hotel is within the walking distance from the venue. We have reserved a limited number of rooms with special rates:
– Single room: 70 EUR
– Double room (single use): 80 EUR
– Double twin room: 95 EUR
The rooms were held until 26 February 2018. Please contact hotel directly at email@example.com for inquiries if rooms are still available.
The city centre offers many other options for your stay with different styles and prices. Here is the list of some other hotels near the venue, listed by walking distance from the venue:
- Grand Hotel Union**** (3 min walking distance)
- Hotel Lev **** (6 min walking distance)
- Hotel InterContinental ***** (7 min walking distance)
- Central Hotel **** (6 min walking distance)
- Hotel Park*** (12 min walking distance)
Budget accommodation in the city centre:
- Hotel Emonec ** (4 min walking distance)
- Hostel Celica (ex prison, 8 min drive or 20 min walking distance)
Additional information concerning accommodation in Ljubljana: